6 Top Trends from the 2018 Annual State of Shared Services & Outsourcing Industry Survey
Posted by email@example.com on February 14, 2018
SSON's annual State of Shared Services and Outsourcing Industry survey collects the responses from more than 620 professionals to find out what the top 2018 trends are including the most popular organizational models, how strategy is evolving from transactional to knowledge work, and how the Shared Services community is embracing Intelligent Automation.
This infographic compiles the top 6 trends revealed in this survey report.
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?