Benchmark your shared services salary
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on September 9, 2016
Ever wondered how much more (or less) you're making than your peers in the shared services industry? Well now you can find out!
We're pleased to launch the SSON Salary Index, a new global salary benchmarking platform designed specifically for the shared services industry.
Whether you're work in Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology or even emerging functions, you'll be able to see how your pay stacks up against your peers around the world with similar experience and job roles.
Your personalised salary report also includes a city comparison function which allows you to compare average salaries for your position across various cities around the world.
To find out where you stand, register now at www.sharedservicesalaries.com.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring