Create Your Own Personalised Shared Services Benchmark Report
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on June 8, 2020
Are you interested in creating personalised benchmarking reports and charts to be used in your next presentation or meeting? Is your SSC performance on par with the top quartile, at the median or lagging behind with the bottom quartile?
Introducing SSON Analytics’ latest benchmarking tool, My SSC Report Wizard allows you to create customised and downloadable benchmarking reports comparing your SSC performance against 2 different data sets
- Your Peer Group (i.e. industry and location specific benchmarks)
- Top Performers (i.e. SSON’s Most Admired SSOs)
How to use ‘My SSC Report Wizard’ in 5 simple steps:
- Select your industry & SSC location (country or region)
- Select the metrics that you are keen in benchmarking.
(116 metrics available across F&A, HR, Payroll, Procurement, RPA and more)
- For each selected metric, choose your SSC input from the options available in the dropdown.
- Generate your reports! Toggle between “Peer Group” or “Most Admired SSOs” to view the different reports you’ve created
- Select and download reports into a PDF
(example of the PDF report in the image above)
SSON Analytics created this simple yet powerful tool to help Shared Services leaders not only benchmark effectively, but also provide the opportunity and the platform for the SSON community to contribute to SSON’s industry benchmarks.
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?