Delve into the Intelligent Automation Universe
Posted by email@example.com on February 14, 2017
Is your organisation looking to implement Robotic Process Automation, Cognitive or Artificial Intelligence solutions? Do you understand who all the software vendors are and the differences between their products? Or do you want to understand the current customer adoption landscape – what pilots and implementations exist and where?
The Intelligent Automation Universe is here to answer all your questions.
As the world's first global landscape of intelligent automation activity within F&A, HR, IT and Customer Services functions, this interactive data tool showcases a comprehensive database of software vendors as well as customer implementations and pilots.
The Intelligent Automation Universe includes:
•Customer Adoption Landscape – Explore this interactive map to discover where all the intelligent automation implementations and pilots are happening around the world. Drill down by region and country and filter by industry, company size, functions and processes.
•Software Vendor Directory – Interrogate the data to understand who and where all the vendors are, including their product capabilities and types and locations of customers they service.
Sign up as a free SSON Analytics subscriber to view the first level of data in the tool including full data for one vendor (AntWorks). All the data included is updated on a quarterly basis to ensure you always have an accurate view of the global IA landscape.
To access the full IA Universe and our other data tools, upgrade to a Premium subscription for only USD$99/month or USD$999/year.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring