Intelligent Automation: The real picture on the ground
Posted by email@example.com on September 28, 2017
The Intelligent Automation Universe (IAU) tracks IA implementations in business services, offering a real-time view of customer activity in IA and an ‘apples to apples’ comparison of the technical capabilities of 28 IA leaders, including Antworks, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, Kryon Systems, and Redwood . It's a demand-driven tool that gives a neutral perspective on the current IA landscape at global, regional and country level.
Although the IAU doesn't cover every implementation of IA across the world, it does provide a significant sample of data to build an up-to-date picture of the global IA landscape. Here is what we have identified:
1136 IA pilots and implementations worldwide, more than a third of which (36%) are concentrated in the European region
The top industry adopting IA is Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), with 25% of the total implementations
35% of these projects are implemented by business process outsourcers, while 5% are in a Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Finance is the top function being automated (36%)
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring