SSON Analytics Releases Most Admired SSO 2019 Benchmarks
Posted by email@example.com on September 12, 2019
Singapore, 12 September 2019 – SSON Analytics, the global data analytics centre of the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), has today released its latest benchmarking study with the world’s most admired Shared Services Organisations (SSOs).
This is the 3rd year SSON Analytics is running its global benchmarking study, due to its popularity and continued demand from SSON members for a reliable source of benchmarking data based on an aggregated view of best practice metrics.
The most admired global SSOs are identified using a methodology that collates SSON’s cross-channel proprietary data from its global community of 160,000 members and applies a weighting system to the various criteria under consideration.
Based on these scores, 20 organisations are recognised as the most admired Shared Services Organisations in the world for 2019. They are (in alphabetical order):
•ACIS (a unit of Allianz Services)
•Ascension Ministry Service Center
•British American Tobacco GBS
•Coca-Cola Business Services North America
•Johnson & Johnson
•Mars Global Services of Mars, Incorporated
•Tesco Business Services
The aggregated results are scheduled to be released in October 2019. They will contain process level benchmarking metrics that include Attrition, HR and Talent, General Finance, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Master Data Management, Payroll, and Travel and Expense.
“In its 3rd year, this study has proved to be very popular and hugely valuable for the entire Shared Services and Outsourcing community. It not only helps us identify the most admired SSOs of 2019 and give much-deserved recognition to them, but also allows the SSON community to benchmark themselves against the aggregated results of this prestigious group. Benchmarking is a key priority in SSON's global analytics centre and we are constantly looking to further expand our benchmarking capabilities to help address the demand for reliable and affordable benchmarking data in the industry,” said Syazana Lim, SSON Analytics’ Lead Research Analyst.
Highlights from the aggregated benchmarking data will be presented at SSON’s flagship SSO Week events throughout 2019-20 (held in Orlando, Lisbon, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and Singapore) and online via the Metric BenchmarkerTM to subscribers of SSON Analytics.
--- End ---
About SSON Analytics:
SSON Analytics is the global data analytics centre of the Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON), the world's largest community of shared services, outsourcing and transformation professionals. SSON Analytics offers visual data insights that are simple, accurate, and digestible to the global shared services and outsourcing community. Thousands of global business services and outsourcing professionals use our data to understand the shared services landscape in their region through a variety of interactive data tools, analytics reports and customised data insights. SSON Analytics is a corporate member of the IEEE Standards Association, the world's largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity.
Established in 1999, SSON recognised the revolution in business support services as it was happening, and realized that a forum was needed through which practitioners could connect with each other on a regional and global basis. Today, with over 160,000+ members, SSON is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals in the world.
SSON Analytics Team
+65 6722 9400
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring
"Despite having the highest risk of windstorm and flood as well as a high earthquake threat, Manila has the largest SSC concentration in APAC"
Data from 'Evaluating Risk in Asia Pacific Shared Services Hotspots' - Analytics Workbook - SSON Analytics
"We have found the Enterprise Dashboard and the SSC Metric Checker particularly insightful, as both are developed on factual analysis based on quantitative measures such as cost, cycle time, FTE effort, use of shared services, and application complexity."
Paul Bartley - Director, Global Shared Services - BD
"By utilizing SSON Analytics’ data tools/analytics reports BD has been able to benchmark and assess how the company is positioned against world-class performers. Knowing that what we are reading has been provided by practitioners makes it a very trustworthy source of information."
Paul Bartley - Director, Global Shared Services - BD
"SSON Analytics have been a really useful resource in providing Market Intelligence and insight into the shared services industry, giving me new perspectives into the strategic positioning within cities, countries and beyond. I am also encouraged to see incremental improvement to its offerings over time, and the engagements with the analysts and management have been more than pleasant! Excellent overall!"
SSON Analytics subscriber - Research Manager - leading chemical company
"As we measure our operations, we are tapping into the comprehensive metrics in SSONA’s City Cube to benchmark what our peers in the same region and industry are able to achieve. This helps us to identify opportunities to drive continuous improvements."
Thomas Hung - Vice President, Group Finance Shared Services - Shangri-La Group