The Top 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organisations in 2018
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on November 6, 2018
SSON Analytics has released their latest benchmarking study with the world’s top 20 most admired shared services organisations (SSOs).
The study is in response to ongoing demand from SSON members globally for a reliable source of benchmarking data that provides an aggregated view of best practice metrics achieved by renowned SSOs.
For the second year running, SSON Analytics has identified the top 20 most admired SSOs around the world using a scientific methodology that collated SSON’s cross-channel proprietary data from its global community of 120,000 members, and applied a weighting system to the various criteria considered.
Based on these scores, the top 20 most admired shared services organisations in the world for 2018 are (in alphabetical order):
•Ascension Ministry Service Center
•Coca-Cola Business Services North America
•HSBC Global Service Centre Malaysia
•Procter & Gamble
•The Kellogg Company
•The World Bank
The aggregated results are scheduled to be released in October 2018. It will contain process level benchmarking metrics that include HR and Talent, General Finance, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Master Data Management, and Payroll.
“This study is a hugely valuable new resource for the entire shared services and outsourcing community. Through our new data analytics centre, SSON is able to identify the most globally admired SSOs and give much deserved recognition to them. We are delighted to share their aggregated benchmarking data with other SSOs to help address the short supply of reliable and affordable benchmarking data in the industry,” said Emma Beaumont, SSON’s Managing Director.
Highlights from the aggregated benchmarking data will be presented at SSON’s flagship SSO Week events throughout 2018-19 (held in Orlando, San Jose, Lisbon, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Australia and Singapore) and online to subscribers of SSON Analytics.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring