Where Are Most Shared Services Jobs Being Advertised in Europe?
Posted by email@example.com on December 14, 2016
Comparing all European markets, the U.K. has the highest number of Shared Services job ads this week, nearly double those of Poland and four times those of Ireland and Hungary. While still leading, this ratio falls for the UK when you consider specifically IT hiring.
Vodafone, which has been a top recruiter for Shared Services jobs in the Asia-Pacific region, also leads Europe with nearly twice as many job ads as the second ranked company.
Check out the data yourself to find out which cities are currently running the most shared services job ads, and see a live stream of current ads for Shared Services jobs across Europe.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets