Why is Vodafone Posting so many SSO Jobs in APAC?
Posted by email@example.com on December 1, 2016
If you want to know where the SSO jobs are, in Asia-Pacific, SSON Analytics’ real time job-scraping tool tells us they are in China and India. But while historically India has shown about double the number of Shared Services jobs of China, the past 3 weeks has seen both countries roughly at par, at around 1000 ads – with China even in the lead (those are whopping numbers when we compare, say, to Malaysia’s 459 job ads last week).
Something is cooking – and it’s not all to do with the US planning to pull out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
What else can we find out? Vodafone is the top recruiter of SSO jobs across APAC this week, advertising nearly 500 SSO-related jobs. We can't tell you why but we can tell you who, how many, and where.
View our heatmap of the APAC region's most active job markets and discover the top companies that are hiring this week.
Find out about APAC's talent hotspots through real-time job ads data here.
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?