SSON Analytics 2016 Year in Review
Posted by email@example.com on January 5, 2017
Check out the top reports:
- Robotic Process Automation in Shared Services: Hype or Reality?
- Evolution of Latin America Shared Services Centres
- European Shared Service Job Market 2016 (Updated Weekly)
- Evolution of Central & Eastern European Shared Services Centres
- Philippines Market Deep Dive: Captive SSCs & BPOs
Check out the top blog posts:
- The top 20 most admired shared services organiations worldwide in 2017
- 5 ways you'll change your mind: Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- [Infographic] Robotic Process Automation in Shared Services
- [Infographic] SSCs & BPOs in the Philippines
- Shared services location vs cost: Comparison of 4 key countries
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring