SSON Analytics Blog
Are you interested in creating personalised benchmarking reports and charts to be used in your next presentation or meeting? Is your SSC performance on par with the top quartile, at the median or lagging behind with the bottom quartile?Read more
Historically, cost effectiveness has typically been the primary measure of value in location decisions, but in light of recent events there's new dimensions to consider.Read more
Outsourcing is confronting headwinds in the age of digital innovation. Are its days numbered? Find out how outsourcing can chart a new course, as we discuss the latest insights from BPO customers in this blog.Read more
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2019Read more
Two levers define value-add for Philippine shared services in the coming years: Global Business Services and Talent.Read more
Leveraging a Center of Excellence (COE) for automation can help companies overcome the operational painpoints encountered when implementing and scaling IA.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets