SSON Analytics Blog
Historically, cost effectiveness has typically been the primary measure of value in location decisions, but in light of recent events there's new dimensions to consider.Read more
Outsourcing is confronting headwinds in the age of digital innovation. Are its days numbered? Find out how outsourcing can chart a new course, as we discuss the latest insights from BPO customers in this blog.Read more
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2019Read more
Two levers define value-add for Philippine shared services in the coming years: Global Business Services and Talent.Read more
Leveraging a Center of Excellence (COE) for automation can help companies overcome the operational painpoints encountered when implementing and scaling IA.Read more
Find out more about data-readiness and how you can become data-ready.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring