The top 20 most admired shared services organisations worldwide of 2017
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 16, 2016
Here's some exciting news for the global shared services industry! SSON Analytics will be conducting a new benchmarking study with the world’s 20 most admired shared services organisations (SSOs) in response to ongoing demand from SSON members for a reliable source of benchmarking data that provides an aggregated view of best practice metrics achieved by renowned SSOs.
SSON Analytics has identified the top 20 most admired SSOs around the world using a scientific methodology that collated SSON’s cross-channel proprietary data from its global community of 120,000 members and applied a weighting system to the various criteria considered.
Based on these scores, the top 20 most admired shared services organisations in the world for 2017 are (in alphabetical order):
•ANZ Banking Group
•Ascension Ministry Service Center
•Johnson & Johnson
•the Kellogg Company
•Lufthansa Global Business Services
•Marks & Spencer
The first wave of aggregated results will be released in Q1 2017. It will contain both enterprise level and process level benchmarking metrics that include HR, Talent and Culture, Record-to-Report, Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Master Data Management, Global Process Ownership, and Robotics Process Automation.
“This study is a hugely valuable new resource for the entire shared services and outsourcing community. Through our data analytics centre, SSON is able to identify the most globally admired SSOs and give much deserved recognition to them. We are delighted to share their aggregated benchmarking data with other SSOs to help address the short supply of reliable and affordable benchmarking data in the industry,” said Emma Beaumont, SSON’s Managing Director.
Highlights from the aggregated benchmarking data will be presented at SSON’s flagship event series, Shared Services & Outsourcing Week, throughout 2017 (held in Orlando, Manchester, Sydney, Singapore, Shanghai, Berlin, and Manila) and online to subscribers of SSON Analytics.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets