Optimising Data Analytics to Provide Increasing Value-added Services
Posted by email@example.com on January 14, 2018
During SSON's Annual Shared Services and Outsourcing Week Asia in 2017, Pocholo Capule, Director and Head of Advance Analytics at Manulife Shared Services Centre (SSC), shares his lessons learnt through his journey starting an analytics team at Manulife.
Watch his full presentation to learn more on optimising data analytics to empower your SSC and provide increasing value-added services.
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?