Evaluating Risk in Asia Pacific Shared Services Hotspots
Posted by email@example.com on December 20, 2016
What factors impact your decisions in choosing your new shared services centre's location? Or adjusting your global footprint? SSON Analytics' new interactive report provides a comparative analysis of natural hazards, social conflicts and economic risks across Shared Services hotspots within APAC.
Asia is not losing its attraction for the international Shared Services industry. Even as Robotics is setting the sourcing delivery model on its head, the truth is that it's going to take a while for practitioners to adjust and be comfortable with the new digital workforce, and even longer to unravel outsourcing contracts as they currently stand.
So, for now, we still care (and worry about) things like political unrest, natural disaster and currency shifts.
We've just released research into some of the key risk factors and risk hotspots across Asia Pacific. You can see the results here.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets