What Do the Number of Job Ads Tell You About the Local Shared Services Market?
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on November 14, 2016
What do the number of job ads tell you about the local Shared Services market? Actually, a lot.
Having a wealth of data on the number and location of shared services centers around the world, we recently compared this to the amount of shared services job ads published over the past 30 days.
Here’s what we found:
Despite having a similar number of SSCs as Warsaw (Poland), Budapest (Hungary) has nearly 3x the number of job ads of Warsaw, indicating a much more active SSC market. Are the center numbers larger? Are they growing? Or is turnover that much higher? Check out the SSON Analytics website to interact with our database.
Warsaw = 60 SSCs, 87 job ads
Budapest = 58 SSCs, 264 job ads
See more data on the shared services jobs market and more in the SSON Analytics' City Cube.
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets