SSON Analytics Blog
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Top 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2020Read more
Are you interested in creating personalised benchmarking reports and charts to be used in your next presentation or meeting? Is your SSC performance on par with the top quartile, at the median or lagging behind with the bottom quartile?Read more
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2019Read more
Two levers define value-add for Philippine shared services in the coming years: Global Business Services and Talent.Read more
Find out more about data-readiness and how you can become data-ready.Read more
Real-time feedback from leading European practitioners at SSON's flagship eventRead more
The top European SSO trends this year. How are European SSOs adapting to new opportunities in service delivery?Read more
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?