SSON Analytics Blog
Analytics in Shared Services - Manulife's journey video.Read more
The City Cube, Metric Benchmarker, Shared Services & BPO Atlas and a gazillion different reports – how can they help you? Cut through the clutter and find out more!Read more
From mainstream acceptance of BPO, to the explosion of global sourcing and offshoring; from shared services moving up the value chain, to the emergence of GBS, Global Process Ownership, Robotics Process Automation, data analytics, and more...Read more
From the fall of the Berlin wall and 9/11 to the rise of the internet and social media, adoption of the Euro, the SARS outbreak and the Global Financial Crisis, we take a look at the biggest events to impact the global SS&O industry.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring