ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
Posted by email@example.com on July 2, 2019
Scaling Intelligent Automation (IA) initiatives can be an exciting time for businesses but it will also present various challenges.
Leveraging a Center of Excellence (COE) for automation can help companies overcome the operational painpoints encountered when implementing and scaling IA.
A COE lays the foundation for building and supporting bots and establishes metrics and reporting standards. When established early in the automation journey, it enables companies to deploy more bots in a shorter time.
What are the 4 critical building blocks for establishing a successful COE?
Source: 1. The Great RPA COE Challenge, SSON (2019), 2. A Guide to Building an Impactful RPA Center of Excellence, Kryon (2017), 3. Building A Center Of Expertise To Support Robotic Automation, Forrester (2014)
: Find out more about IA adoption in the current Shared Services landscape, stall points in scaling up and key ingredients in establishing a Center Of Excellence (COE) in SSON Analytics' new viusal analytics report: Getting from good to great: The next frontier in Intelligent Automation
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?