SSON Analytics Blog
Apart from improving overall decision-making speed and supporting smarter decision-making, the capabilities underpinning IA also accelerate solutions by complementing human performanceRead more
Despite global business services being the Holy Grail of service delivery, providing a maturity and sophistication of shared services that most can only aspire to, why is it that this model is still underutilised, according to SSON Analytics' data?Read more
Seeing the devastation left behind in Houston by the hurricane Harvey, we wonder why this happened or whether it could have been avoided. Let's dig into Houston's risk probability and resilience to natural disaster data to find some answers.Read more
There is a lot of uncertainty in the market at the moment with regards to the fallout from the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. But what does the data tell us about how Brexit will affect the UK's shared services market?Read more
Should we be spending our time going to great lengths to make incremental improvements... when the bots can do it so much better?Read more
The City Cube, Metric Benchmarker, Shared Services & BPO Atlas and a gazillion different reports – how can they help you? Cut through the clutter and find out more!Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring