SSON Analytics Blog
2017 marks another growth year (12% increase) for the Chinese Shared Services Landscape: Ignore this BRIC market giant at your own perilRead more
How do you know if your performance is ‘where it should be’? And anyway, where should it be?Read more
Comparing yourself with only successful firms can be remarkably misleading. SSON Analytics new benchmarking tool, the Metric Intelligence Hub, steps away from the trap of data selection bias by using country- and industry-wide whole population data sets.Read more
The MENA region is unique for the multiple languages it represents, as well as the fairly regional nature of many of its business entities. That explains to a large extent why most of the shared services support on or nearshore business unit activities.Read more
Given that we cannot change the weather, we can at least turn our minds to disaster recovery and what the numbers tell us about where business continuity planning stands its very best chance against the forces of nature.Read more
Over the past few years, we have seen increasing discussion around Intelligent Automation (IA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA), but what’s the real picture on the ground?Read more
With the current wave of automation, locations like the Philippines are having to take a long critical look at their value proposition to ensure survival in the modern marketplace.Read more
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?