SSON Analytics Blog
Based on our report 'Benchmarking and Talent Analysis of ASEAN Shared Services Centres', this infographic focuses on the top 2 SSC locations in the region – Malaysia and the Philippines.Read more
How is the US shared services jobs market doing now? Find out how opportunities compare across different sectors and cities.Read more
Compare shared services markets around the world with the City Cube. Here, a comparison of Warsaw and Budapest is done to see how their jobs markets stack up.Read more
Find out what factors are driving the rapid growth of the shared services markets in ASEAN's top locations and how these locations compare to each other in terms of efficiency.Read more
Shared services centres within the DACH region are increasingly shifting out of the region and away from their headquarters to relocate in nearby Eastern Europe and even Asia. What other trends can we see in this region?Read more
The growth of the shared services market in China is a relatively recent yet promising progression, with SSON receiving more than double the enquiries on shared services over the past 3 years. Our benchmarking report provides a more detailed overview.Read more
Data analytics as a function serviced by shared services centres has seen less representation within the ANZ region however Queensland appears to be taking on a leading role. Read on to find out more about ANZ shared services.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets