SSON Analytics Blog
How do you benchmark your Shared Services Organisation (SSO)? What data is available?Read more
As frequency of Earthquakes reaches a record high for recent years; Refresh your BCP with latest risk and resilience dataRead more
Deutschland vis-a-vis mit Europa: Erfolgsfaktoren, GBS-Strategien, Digital Disruption.Read more
How are German SSOs differentiating themselves from the rest of Europe?Read more
How do nation-wide employment figures translate into the buoyancy of the Business Services Industry? What do we know about the availability of roles inside captive and outsourced delivery organisations for the US market?Read more
What’s the evolution from simple desktop automation through to artificial intelligence?Read more
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?