SSON Analytics Blog
Economies are cautiously optimistic and shared services/GBS even highly productive according to SSON’s latest survey.Read more
The latest SSONA blog post explores if process ownership is the most critical enabler of GBS Success.Read more
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Top 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2020Read more
Are you interested in creating personalised benchmarking reports and charts to be used in your next presentation or meeting? Is your SSC performance on par with the top quartile, at the median or lagging behind with the bottom quartile?Read more
Historically, cost effectiveness has typically been the primary measure of value in location decisions, but in light of recent events there's new dimensions to consider.Read more
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?