SSON Analytics Blog
The current trend towards knowledge-based services makes attrition a cautionary taleRead more
Analytics in Shared Services - Manulife's journey video.Read more
BPO sector takes leading role in intelligent automation adoption in AsiaRead more
Real use cases in every day processes like P2P and Supply Chain.Read more
There is a lot to work out before Finance can take full advantage of current opportunitiesRead more
2017 marks another growth year (12% increase) for the Chinese Shared Services Landscape: Ignore this BRIC market giant at your own perilRead more
How do you know if your performance is ‘where it should be’? And anyway, where should it be?Read more
Comparing yourself with only successful firms can be remarkably misleading. SSON Analytics new benchmarking tool, the Metric Intelligence Hub, steps away from the trap of data selection bias by using country- and industry-wide whole population data sets.Read more
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?