SSON Analytics Blog
How the Shared Services and Outsourcing (SSO) industry is reacting to the trends and evolution on the past year: new opportunities, digital workers, and 'knowledge'-drivenRead more
Is it Relevant to Keep Discussing Millennials as if They are a Novelty? Or is it time for corporations to simply move over into the new normal? If so, lots of them are still lagging.Read more
The current trend towards knowledge-based services makes attrition a cautionary taleRead more
Analytics in Shared Services - Manulife's journey video.Read more
BPO sector takes leading role in intelligent automation adoption in AsiaRead more
Real use cases in every day processes like P2P and Supply Chain.Read more
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?