SSON Analytics Blog
Historically, cost effectiveness has typically been the primary measure of value in location decisions, but in light of recent events there's new dimensions to consider.Read more
Outsourcing is confronting headwinds in the age of digital innovation. Are its days numbered? Find out how outsourcing can chart a new course, as we discuss the latest insights from BPO customers in this blog.Read more
SSON Analytics releases its latest global benchmarking study with the Most Admired Shared Services Organisations for 2019Read more
Two levers define value-add for Philippine shared services in the coming years: Global Business Services and Talent.Read more
Leveraging a Center of Excellence (COE) for automation can help companies overcome the operational painpoints encountered when implementing and scaling IA.Read more
Find out more about data-readiness and how you can become data-ready.Read more
- The Increasing Importance of IA & Automation
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?