SSON Analytics Blog
See why human cost drivers are not quite yet out of fashionRead more
Are you making the right decisions based on real time, truthful data?Read more
What can cities to do attract more investment? And what should you be looking for as you search for your next location? It's not always 'size' that deliversRead more
Responses from more than 620 Shared Services professionals from all parts of the world contributed to this report that uncovers the 2018 trends in the shared services industry.Read more
How the Shared Services and Outsourcing (SSO) industry is reacting to the trends and evolution on the past year: new opportunities, digital workers, and 'knowledge'-drivenRead more
Is it Relevant to Keep Discussing Millennials as if They are a Novelty? Or is it time for corporations to simply move over into the new normal? If so, lots of them are still lagging.Read more
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?