SSON Analytics Blog
How the Shared Services and Outsourcing (SSO) industry is reacting to the trends and evolution on the past year: new opportunities, digital workers, and 'knowledge'-drivenRead more
Is it Relevant to Keep Discussing Millennials as if They are a Novelty? Or is it time for corporations to simply move over into the new normal? If so, lots of them are still lagging.Read more
The current trend towards knowledge-based services makes attrition a cautionary taleRead more
Analytics in Shared Services - Manulife's journey video.Read more
BPO sector takes leading role in intelligent automation adoption in AsiaRead more
Real use cases in every day processes like P2P and Supply Chain.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring