SSON Analytics Blog
Lots of opportunity, but incomplete ecosystem and lack of data readiness is limiting Malaysian centers' impact.Read more
Talent – i.e., your people – represent the single most critical differentiator for Shared Services success and performanceRead more
Automation is once again driving a revolution in the workplace. Those that are fastest to adapt will take the lead in performance – and successRead more
SSON Analytics has released their latest global benchmarking study with the Top 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organisations of 2018.Read more
SSON Analytics has just released its latest Visual Analytics Workbook on the ANZ market, highlighting the advanced state of the ‘services industry’ in providing business support, and its appetite for performance-enhancing tools and competencies.Read more
While Shared Services implementation risk is real, benefits are also substantial.Read more
And for that matter, why are they just so darn good at most things?Read more
- IA in 2021 & Beyond: 10 Key Factors
- How will shared services ‘stay ahead’ in the face of this year’s [still] challenging environment?
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?