SSON Analytics Blog
We look back at global shared services job market data from the last months of 2016 in this blog post to highlight the hiring trends and hotspots from this period.Read more
What can you expect to discover about APAC shared services locations in our risks report? This post touches on the key findings.Read more
SSON Analytics is launching a benchmarking study with 20 of the world's most established and innovative shared services organisations – find out who they are in this post.Read more
An introduction to SSON Analytics' European Shared Services Job Market report. What are some findings?Read more
What are the factors to consider when choosing a shared services location in the U.S.? Read more about the findings from our research on natural risks in the U.S.' shared services hotspots.Read more
Based on our report 'Benchmarking and Talent Analysis of ASEAN Shared Services Centres', this infographic focuses on the top 2 SSC locations in the region – Malaysia and the Philippines.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring