SSON Analytics Blog
There is a lot of uncertainty in the market at the moment with regards to the fallout from the UK’s decision to leave the European Union. But what does the data tell us about how Brexit will affect the UK's shared services market?Read more
Should we be spending our time going to great lengths to make incremental improvements... when the bots can do it so much better?Read more
The City Cube, Metric Benchmarker, Shared Services & BPO Atlas and a gazillion different reports – how can they help you? Cut through the clutter and find out more!Read more
We look back at global shared services job market data from the last months of 2016 in this blog post to highlight the hiring trends and hotspots from this period.Read more
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?