SSON Analytics Blog
SSON Analytics recently published a new visual data report on the ASEAN region to compare shared services centres (SSC) concentration across the region, identify its relative strengths and weaknesses and assess its talent pools.Read more
Wondering how the shared services industry differs country to country within the UK & Ireland region? Before delving into our report for the full details, you may find the overview within this infographic helpful.Read more
How are business process outsourcers faring against shared services centres within Philippines? Dart's latest Philippines deep dive research report investigates the growth of these organisations.Read more
Boasting a relatively recent growth surge, LATAM's shared services landscape holds many attractions for companies looking to establish their centres there. How are the different countries' markets doing? View this infographic to find out.Read more
The best way to know what's buzzing in the industry is to hear it straight from the people. Here's some insights gleaned from SSON's global survey about the state of the shared services and outsourcing industry.Read more
RPA is set to change the business services landscape. But how do perceptions of RPA change once users have actually implemented an RPA solution? Find out in our latest RPA industry survey...Read more
SSON Analytics presents a unique report on robotic process automation (RPA) within shared services centres. View the infographic for a quick summary of the data and key points within our report.Read more
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?
- Higher Education Institutions must look beyond implementation challenges of Shared Services
- What’s driving successful Business Transformation in the Nordics right now?
- What does good really look like? Benchmark your SSO against 2 different benchmarking datasets
- Business Continuity Plan alert: Q3 2018 Earthquakes now at a record high
- Shared Services in Deutschland: Fokus auf Produktivität und Working Capital
- German Shared Services Focused on Productivity and Working Capital
- Open for Business: Consistent figures for 2018 US Shared Services jobs market
- How to succeed with Intelligent Automation: what our surveys tell us
- Is "gender" impacting shared services careers?
- Chief of Payroll, UNICEF Global Shared Services Centre
- Is a profitable business necessarily a prosperous one?
- Accounts Payable: the case for automation and offshoring