SSON Analytics Blog
From mainstream acceptance of BPO, to the explosion of global sourcing and offshoring; from shared services moving up the value chain, to the emergence of GBS, Global Process Ownership, Robotics Process Automation, data analytics, and more...Read more
From the fall of the Berlin wall and 9/11 to the rise of the internet and social media, adoption of the Euro, the SARS outbreak and the Global Financial Crisis, we take a look at the biggest events to impact the global SS&O industry.Read more
- All Eyes on China
- Is FOW Just BPR, Again?
- Is Process Ownership the Most Critical Enabler of Global Business Services (GBS) Success?
- Should You Consider Healthcare Risks When Choosing A Shared Service Location?
- Why Financial Benchmarking Really Matters
- How Philippine Delivery Centers are Deploying Success Levers in the Year Ahead
- ESTABLISHING A CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE) IN AUTOMATION – 4 Critical Ingredients
- Dummy Blog
- Dummy Blog
- Data readiness – a precursor to realising the true potential of automation
- 3 Trends Confirmed at SSON’s European Flagship Event
- Top 3 Trends in European Shared Services in 2019: How are scope, outsourcing and automation strategies adapting – and why?